SACC New York Business Services
Business Services distinguishes the Chamber as a leader in knowledge sharing and consulting services to Swedish businesses interested in the U.S. market. Our consultants can assist with everything from business referrals to the most complex advisory services. Whether you want to open a new business, develop an existing business, find distributors or potential partners, or simply investigate foreign business practices, we are at your disposal.
In Business for Business
SACC New York is not a governmental organization; if an opportunity is not profitable for you, it will not be profitable for us to help you. Working this way has helped us clearly understand what you need to do, who you need to meet, and how to get things done.
Our Transatlantic Board Members are Eager to Meet You
We do not know everything, but our extensive network has more knowledge of, and experience with, the U.S. market than you will ever need. As a client, our business network is your business network. Through SACC New York, you are only a handshake away from making a world-class connection.
Business Matchmaking Program
- Meet potential partners or distributors
- Establish your presence, or nurture a foothold
- Understand U.S. business practices
Business Support Office
- Establish a foothold in the U.S.
- Cost-effective solutions for managing a U.S. entity in its initial phase.
- A variety of services, for example bookkeeping services, including invoicing and bill payments.
To inquire about our services, please contact Filip Enocson at +1 212 838 5530.