This page will be updated on an ongoing basis. Last updated April 3, 2020.
The team at SACCNY understands that businesses are struggling in today’s trying time. In light of recent COVID-19 developments, SACCNY has compiled a list of helpful resources that companies can turn to, from small business loans to guidance in the event of a disaster. Small businesses are strongly encouraged to familiarize themselves with the helpful resources below.
If you are a company in need of help and guidance during the ongoing pandemic, please reach out to SACCNY’s Head of Business Services & Marketing Insights, Emma Fredwall, at email@example.com
COVID-19 STUDY – INSIGHTS INTO HOW COVID-19 AFFECTS BUSINESSES
SACCNY and Applied Value are collaboratively conducting a study to gain insights into the challenges companies are experiencing at this time and to help inform as to how SACCNY’s services can be of help, both now and as businesses begin to rebuild. Please note your responses are strictly confidential.
Upon completion of the study, SACCNY and Applied Value will compile the results in a white paper, which will be made available as a valuable resource for you and other companies.
For Businesses in the State of New York
- Assistance & Guidance for Businesses Impacted Due to Novel Coronavirus in NYC
- NYC Employee Retention Grant Program
- NYC Small Business Continuity Loan Fund
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program
- Business Emergency Preparedness, Response and Recovery In NYC
- Information About Paid Safe & Sick Leave For Employers In NYC
- Guidance for Businesses and Non-Health Care Settings in NYC
- Emergency Planning Process Checklist For Businesses in NY
For Assistance by the United States Federal Government
- U.S. Small Business Administration Disaster Assistance
- U.S. Small Business Administration Guidance & Loan Resources
- U.S. Department of Treasury: Small Business Payment Protection Plan Fact Sheet
- CDC: Latest COVID-19 Updates
- CDC: Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease
- CDC: Cleaning and Disinfection Recommendations
- IRS: Economic Impact Payments, what You Need to Know
- Business Pandemic Planning Checklist
- Insurance Consideration in the event of a disaster
- Small Business International Travel Resource Travel Planner