This page will be updated on an ongoing basis. Last updated July 17, 2020.
The team at SACCNY understands that businesses are struggling in today’s trying time. In light of recent COVID-19 developments, SACCNY has compiled a list of helpful resources that companies can turn to, from small business loans to guidance in the event of a disaster. Small businesses are strongly encouraged to familiarize themselves with the helpful resources below.
If you are a company in need of help and guidance during the ongoing pandemic, please reach out to SACCNY’s Head of Business Services Insights & Marketing Analytics, Emma Fredwall, at email@example.com
COVID-19: IMPORTANT NOTICE
Since the outbreak of COVID-19, many individuals working from home are experiencing an increase in cyber-attacks and email fraud. The team at SACCNY strongly recommends that you update and re-evaluate any security measures at this time.
If you have questions pertaining to cybersecurity for your business, please reach out to us!
findings & insights: saccny covid-19 action study
In collaboration with Applied Value Group, SACCNY is pleased to present our COVID-19 Business Response and Adaptation Study, conducted with the purpose of gaining insight and fuller understanding for the operational and adaptive measures undertaken by member organizations in response to the pandemic.
Your SACCNY team hopes you and your business will find the data and information herein of both interest and good use – as we extend our gratitude to all who contributed with their invaluable time and insight.
If you cannot open the link, please download the report.
the latest updates
NYC Governor Cuomo: Official News From the Office of the Governor
NYC Mayor De Blasio: Official News From the Office of the Mayor of New York City
NYC Forward: Official News on the Reopening of the city
IMPORTANT COVID-19 UPDATES
- CDC Releases More Guidelines for Reopening
- House Passes New 3 Trillion Dollar Bill for COVID-19 Relief
- Governor Cuomo Discusses New York State’s Plans for Reopening [interview with MSNBC]
- Comprehensive information for entrepreneurs as a result of the virus outbreak [Swedish Government]
- The government presents a major effort to strengthen the hospitality industry [Swedish Government]
- Strategy in response to the COVID-19 pandemic [Swedish Government]
- Swedish Foreign Minister Addresses Swedes Abroad
- Reopening a business in New York City: What Businesses Need To Know [NYC Business]
LEGAL ADVICE ABOUT COVID-19 IN THE U.S.
- Mannheimer Swartling shares developments in the field of intellectual property, marketing and media law
- The First Prosecution of PPP Fraud: What Beneficiaries Must Prepare For
- Immigration Update During Pandemic: Visa Sanctions, Extensions of Nonimmigrant Status, and Visa Premium Processing
- COVID-19 Whistleblower and Retaliation Claims on the Rise – What Steps Can Employers Take Now?
- Updates on legal impact of COVID-19
- Updated EEOC Guidance on COVID-19
- Does the COVID-19 virus outbreak constitute force majeure?
- Ten Common Benefits Issues Related to the COVID-19 Pandemic, Employee Furloughs and Reductions in Force
- CARES Act and the Food & Beverage Industry
- Deal making during COVID-19 pandemic
- New DOL Guidance Clarifies Eligibility for $600 Payments under CARES Act
FINANCIAL ADVICE ON COVID-19 FOR BUSINESSES
For businesses in the u.s.
- Most Frequently Asked Questions about PPP, EDIL & more
- What Small Businesses Need to Know About the New Stimulus Bill
- WSJ Answers All Your Questions About Money Amid the Pandemic
- IRS: Economic Impact Payments, What You Need to Know
- A Guide to COVID-19 and Your Finances: What You Need to Know
funding programs BY THE U.S. FEDERAL GOVERNMENT FOR BUSINESSES FACING COVID-19
- U.S. Small Business Administration Disaster Assistance
- U.S. Small Business Administration Guidance & Loan Resources
- U.S. Department of Treasury: Small Business Payment Protection Plan Fact Sheet
in the state of new york
- Assistance & Guidance for Businesses Impacted Due to Novel Coronavirus in NYC
- NYC Employee Retention Grant Program
- NYC Small Business Continuity Loan Fund
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program
- Business Emergency Preparedness, Response and Recovery In NYC
- Information About Paid Safe & Sick Leave For Employers In NYC
- Guidance for Businesses and Non-Health Care Settings in NYC
- Emergency Planning Process Checklist For Businesses in NY
Insurance & Risk Management during covid-19
CYBERSECURITY DURING COVID-19
WORKING-FROM-HOME DURING COVID-19
Reopening the office post-covid-19
- Insights from 1,000+ professionals on the Return to Work [Littler]
- Safe Six: Workplace Readiness Essentials
- CDC: Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease
- CDC: Cleaning and Disinfection Recommendations
- [DOWNLOAD] Webinar on disinfection and infection control