For over one hundred years, SACCNY has been committed to promoting and facilitating the cultural exchange between Sweden and the U.S. This year, SACCNY is in collaboration with Uppsala University and is proud to announce that American students looking to apply for a bachelor or master’s program at Uppsala University now have an opportunity to do so with a scholarship.
The scholarship, jointly from SACCNY and Uppsala University, will cover the cost of tuition and is intended for studies at Uppsala University programs offered during the current admission round.
Applications are open between January 16 and February 15, 2021. Details regarding the application process can be found on Uppsala University’s scholarship page.
- You must be an American citizen.
- You must demonstrate academic talent and show interest in being in an educational environment.
- You can only be awarded this scholarship for a degree programme at Uppsala University chosen as first priority (the programme which you have ranked the highest of the programmes you can choose at University Admissions).
- You must have applied for the Bachelor’s or Master’s programme before the University Admissions deadline.
- You must meet the entry requirements for the programme you applied to. The application fee and your complete supporting documents must be received by University Admissions before the deadline.
For more information, please contact the Uppsala University Admissions Office via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org